The term ‘VeryFirstTo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is VeryFirstTo Limited, Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9BQ. Our company registration number is 7644759, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
As a registered Gold Member of VeryFirstTo™ (“Member”), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, and when ordering anything from a supplier of products or services (a "Supplier") you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to your order.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP RULES
1.1 All Membership applications are subject to verification by VeryFirstTo. VeryFirstTo will notify you in the event that your Gold Membership application has been accepted.
1.2 You are obliged to provide correct details when you apply for VeryFirstTo Gold Membership and your failure to do so may invalidate your Gold Membership and any subsequent transaction. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify VeryFirstTo in the event that any information provided by you changes.
1.3 Your Gold Membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no one (other than your personal assistant, where applicable) uses your Membership.
1.4 Access to and use of Gold Member only content on the VeryFirstTo website ("Site") is through a combination of user name and password and is reserved exclusively for Gold Members. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you agree to notify VeryFirstTo immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security (e.g. the unauthorised use of your name and password).
1.5 VeryFirstTo reserves the right to accept commissions upon the supply of products or performance of services by any Supplier.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP FEES, CANCELLATIONS AND RENEWALS
2.1 Gold Membership fees are communicated upon application. The Joining Fee shall always be deemed to have been paid in the first Gold Membership year. Any increase in Gold Membership fees will be notified through the weekly newsletter.
2.2 Your Gold Membership fee is non-refundable.
2.3 VeryFirstTo reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Gold Membership (at its sole discretion) for any reason whatsoever. If VeryFirstTo cancels your Gold Membership, VeryFirstTo may refund the balance of the annual Gold Membership fee on a time apportionment basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Gold Membership fee relates.
2.4 Gold Membership fees are due on acceptance of your Membership application and annually thereafter (“Renewal Date”). Gold Membership fees are payable annually in advance by direct debit or payment by credit/debit or charge card of which we hold the details (“Payment Card”).
2.5 You authorise VeryFirstTo to deduct renewal Gold Membership fees by direct debit or any Payment Card up to 28 days prior to or on your Renewal Date. If VeryFirstTo does not hold your payment details you will be contacted directly in order to renew your Gold Membership.
2.6 For non-founding Gold Members, your first year renewal will be that which is stated on the website at time of renewal.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
3.1 As a Gold Member of VeryFirstTo, you are entitled to all of the benefits set out on our Site.
3.2 As a registered Gold Member of VeryFirstTo, please note that Suppliers of benefits and the Benefits themselves are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice.
3.3 VeryFirstTo aims to ensure that the benefits remain available at all times and are constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that you receive maximum use of your Gold Membership. If any of the benefits become unavailable, we will do all we can to ensure that prior commitments are honoured to the fullest extent possible, but shall not be responsible for any actions of Suppliers outside VeryFirstTo’s actual control.
USING YOUR GOLD MEMBERSHIP
4.1 Suppliers are responsible for providing you with the services, products and benefits you select. VeryFirstTo will communicate with Suppliers on your behalf unless it is more appropriate for you to contact the Supplier directly.
4.2 Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions and you are required to comply with these.
4.3 When ordering a product or service or accessing a benefit, you may be required to provide your Payment Card details. If you request and authorise VeryFirstTo to use your Payment Card details in order to pay a Supplier for products or services, you acknowledge and agree that VeryFirstTo shall have no liability in respect of or be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the use of your Payment Card details provided that VeryFirstTo acts in accordance with the instructions issued by you in relation thereto.
4.4 You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the Payment Card details you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or the service.
4.5 From time to time the procurement or provision of certain services, products or benefits may incur a VeryFirstTo handling charge (of which you will be notified) - in these cases you hereby authorise VeryFirstTo to debit your Payment Card with any such handling charges.
4.6 Unless otherwise agreed by the Supplier, you shall not be entitled to cancel any services requested where, on your instructions, performance has already begun.
4.7 Telephone calls to VeryFirstTo may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes.
5.1 Please refer to the Supplier for Ts&Cs of ticket purchase.
5.2 Ts&Cs for refunds, exchange, and cancellations are those of the Supplier.
PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE
6.1 If the requested product or service is not available the Suppliers may offer you substitute products of a similar description and standard, but you may refuse the substitute products and receive a full refund.
6.2 All product or service descriptions have been approved by the relevant Supplier. VeryFirstTo is not responsible for inaccurate or misleading product descriptions. Products may differ slightly from the images shown although every effort is made to ensure that all product descriptions are as accurate as possible.
6.3 VeryFirstTo may from time to time offer special VeryFirstTo products or services for sale through the Site. These products will be clearly specified as being supplied by VeryFirstTo in their description.
6.4 The purchase price of all products and services is due for payment on acceptance of your order by the Supplier or, if applicable, VeryFirstTo.
RETURNS AND DAMAGED PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE
7.1 Terms and conditions for returning damaged or unwanted products are as specified by the supplier.
7.2 Returning items should be sent directly with the Supplier. The Supplier reserves the right to charge for any damage or missing parts.
VeryFirstTo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12/09/12.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to VeryFirstTo Limited, 2 Stucley Place, London, NW1 8NS
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.