Most Spectacular Luxury Dog Holiday
VeryFirstTo Exclusive: one very lucky dog will have the most wonderful and luxurious canine holiday of all time. From the time he is collected by chauffeur, to the moment he wags his tail goodbye to the prestigious Paw Seasons luxury dog hotel in Bristol – he'll have had an action packed unforgettable fortnight. Swimming, surfing, reiki, card playing, spa & groom, hurdling with an Olympic athlete, a counselling session, and a personal chef are all included.
Highlights of the Spectacular Luxury Dog Holiday include:
- collection by The Paw Season’s hotel chauffeur
- suite including screen showing dog favourites (Lassie and 101 Dalmatians etc) accompanied by dog-friendly popcorn
- bespoke crafted doghouse replicating the dog’s own home by Bespoke Impact (helping avoid any chance of homesickness)
- personal chef – responsible for a daily menu consisting of doggy favourites
- local beach and countryside walks with Billy + Margot ice cream (suitable for vegetarian dogs) and games
- a running session with 400m hurdles Commonwealth and World Champion Dai Greene
- surfing lesson courtesy of Surf South West
- a day with author and TV dog behaviour expert Stan Rawlinson the Doglistener.
- reiki sessions with practitioner Rob Fellow (Master Teacher Member of the UK Reiki Federation)
- ‘Spa & Groom’ at The Pet Spa at Harrods, including: aromatherapy bath & body message; wash & fluff dry, and pedicure
- luxury wardrobe including Louis Vuitton collar; Bottega Veneta lead and Mulberry rain mac
- the dog’s owners receive a bespoke solid bronze car mascot of the dog as well as a portrait by artist Jo Chambers, and are kept updated throughout via Facebook and YouTube
The Paw Seasons is a leading provider of luxury breaks for dogs. The mission being to create dog heaven. No kennels. Just great walks, cosy beds and open arms. It is proud to serve customers (including various celebrities) in London, the South East, the South West and further afield.
Note: All items are optional and costs adjust accordingly. Should the Holiday be purchased, The Paw Seasons is donating all profits (£8,400) to Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and the Institute of Cancer Research and VeryFirstTo is contributing a further £1000.